Rental is weekly from Saturday to Saturday whilst in high season we prefer to rent bi-weekly (14 nights)
Check-in time is from 4:00 pm, Check-out time is 9:00 am
Out of season (October to April), we are delighted to adapt your arrival and departure dates to your needs.
A deposit payment in the amount of 25% of the total rental price is due upon reservation; the remaining 75% are due 8 weeks before the planned arrival, payable through bank transfer only.
Cancellation fees: up to 8 weeks before arrival 100 %, less than 8 weeks before arrvial full amount remains due.
We strongly suggest a cancellation insurance !
Prices are subject to the length of stay and the season.We offer specials for rentals with 2 persons only. Please do not hesitate to contact us to get details!
Included to the rental price:
* Beds made upon arrival
* Shower and bath towels (not for pool and beach!)
* Tablecloth, placemats
* Swimming pool maintenance (01.05. - 15.10.)
* Gas bbq including gas (gas grill to be left cleaned)
* Internet access Wifi / Wifi (no guarantee on signal & strengh)
* Water and electricity (50 Euro / week included, additional consumption payable on spot)
* Starter Set (liquid detergents, sponges, dishwashing brush, coffee filters, toilet paper, Kleenex, toiletries)
The amount of 150 Euro covers the cost of the final cleaning incl. laundry and should be paid before departure. If the amount was not paid in cash, we will deduct it from the deposit.
The tax is currently 0.88 euros per person (older than 18 years) and per day and is to be paid with the final payment of the rent
Additionally you can request:
* Baby equipment: cot, high chair, changing table, potty 50 Euro / week
* Dog (on request) medium size: 50 Euro / week
Terms and Conditions:
Your reservation request will only be accepted if the rental agreement is signed and the deposit has been credited to our bank account.
All payments must be made in Euro currency in cash or by bank transfer.